Saturday, February 19, 2011

3 Months Old!!

We have a fun weekend planned. We're pretty much doing... nothing!! :) Monday is MrG's birthday and we're both off for Presidents' Day (woot!). We're going out to eat for that with his family tomorrow after church and then hopefully cleaning the house (exciting right?).

I've been down with severe back pain but I'm getting better. It was bad enough that I took off Wednesday so I could get in at a chiropractor. Not good. I had an appointment yesterday too and I'm feeling a little better every day. I can't even begin to tell you how sick I am of needing to see doctors all the time. It's getting out of control.

Happy 3 months little guy! I need to start writing him monthly letters. I intended on doing that since he was born but never managed to get one out. This is the month I'm going to make it happen.

Happy weekend everyone! :)



1 comment:

blossomgirl said...

He is SO cute! <3 <3 <3