Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back in the hospital...

I have a LOT to write about so let me start by explaining that the reason I have time to sit and ramble on so much about what happened this week is because 1) the baby's still in NICU and 2) I was re-admitted into the hospital yesterday. If you follow along with the next several entries I do you're sure to be in for some entertainment.

I had always planned on writing a "birth story" entry once BabyG got here. I was going to sit down and write it from home while my angel napped next to me. That's not working out this week so I have a totally different plan. I'm going to have to break this down into several entries because posting my birth story in ONE entry would be so long it'd make the interwebz explode and then we'd all be sad. I'd hate to make anyone sad so I'm going to go through and do my best to describe the events (and my emotions regarding those events of course) of each day.

Let's get started, shall we?


7 comments:

Carrie said...

Hope everything is going ok. I am sitting here, waiting, to hear the whole story. I have a feeling this is gonna be good. :-)

Ladonna said...

I have been checking my dashboard frequently hoping to hear more about this...I hope everything is OK.

vickie kelley said...

I....CAN'T.....WAIT!!!

Kriss said...

I have been checking back too. Hope everything is going ok. -kriss

Kriss said...

I hope everything is ok, you haven't posted. Praying for you and your baby boy. -kriss

vickie kelley said...

I'm officially concerned now....

Kriss said...

I am really beginning to worry about you and baby. Hope everything is ok.