Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baby G is here!!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!

Baby G made his entrance into the world on November 19th, 2010. He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 20 inches long!

It has been a bit of a bumpy road this week. He has spent every day of his sweet little life in the NICU. I will post about his birth story another time.

Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Thanksgiving. I can't even express how thankful I am to have my husband to hold me together this past week. He has taken care of me and is even more of an amazing man than I knew him to be before all of this happened. I will update with a story soon. Here are some pictures :)







14 comments:

Ladonna said...

What a little miracle! He's gorgeous. Congratulations! Boys are wonderful! So excited for you! Are you going to tell us what you named him? Praying for you and your little family - hope BabyG can come home soon!

Blondee said...

Oh ,my! He's SO beautiful!! What a blessing! Congratulations and may your first Thanksgiving with your miracle be a wonderful one.

Ladonna said...

Oh, and I should add 'Happy Thanksgiving!' I'm Canadian so I wasn't thinking about it (we have ours in October).

Miss Kitty said...

Congrats!!!! :)

johannaknip said...

He is so beautiful and you just glow. You and your family remain in my prayers! Congratulations Momma!

blossomgirl said...

Congratulations!!! He is SO sweet - I'm dying to know his name! I hope he'll be out of the NICU soon. I'm sure they're taking good care of him there.

Patricia's Journal said...

Congratulations...once in a while I check out your Blog, you have been so encouraging, I showed it to a fellow NICU Nurse Practitioner here in New York who is going for infertility treatment. Now on this Thanksgiving you have a beautiful baby boy who looks great and is visiting the NICU not always such a bad thing rather a safe place to be!
Patsy

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Congratulations on your precious little boy. I hope everything is okay- I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Danse said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful, I hope that he's out of the NICU soon.

vickie kelley said...

I was anxiously awaiting this post. Congratulations!

Jen Wargo said...

He is beautiful and you look great. And he shares a b-day with my daughter, Olivia.

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful. I am very happy for all of you.

AnnaLe said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable! Congrats!

beadedlife said...

BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS!!!