Friday, September 3, 2010

Urrrrrrgh...

30 weeks today! :) It's been a stressful week but I'm surviving. This morning I'm moving super slow because I had to work the concession stand for my students' football game last night. I was pulling into the garage at the time I'm usually getting into bed. Makes for a rough morning - even though it IS Friday!

We're leaving for "home" tonight and I don't have a single thing packed. Awesome. I'll have to bust it when I get home from school then sleep in the car I guess. My mother in law, father in law and of course MrG are all going. They're driving so that'll be good for me. MIL wanted to go halfway tonight then get in to town earlier tomorrow to have more time with my family - to which I did NOT object.

My shower is on Sunday. I'm really excited to see my family and a couple friends who are coming. One of them is making the cake and it's going to be AMAZING. The other is driving down (4 hour trip). I haven't seen her since her wedding last year so I'm THRILLED that she's coming. She's actually staying the night on Sunday to spend more time with us! :)

It's going to be a GREAT weekend (as long as I can survive the school day today!).

Speaking of... I think I hear voices coming down the hall. And off we go!

No comments: