Monday, September 13, 2010

Footloose

Every morning instead of having bells sound to tell students to get to class we have music played over the intercom. It can range from Chris Brown songs (yes even after THE incident) to the Mamas and the Papas depending on who's in the office to play it. I thought I was going to be homicidal the day Surfin' Bird came on and I threatened the chorus teacher (who picked that selection that day) with his life if he ever played that again. I don't know about you but that's not a song I want to hear at 7:15am.

Today's selection was Footloose.

BabyG was rockin' out to it.

Meanwhile, MamaG could barely waddle down the hallway to get her coffee without falling asleep half way there.

At least one of us is awake! Maybe I'll let the baby teach this morning...

1 comment:

Kittybits said...

small fry absolutely loves him some Footloose soundtrack. much to the chagrin of his father, who then tries to play the Top Gun soundtrack to counter. : )
and also, Chris Brown?!?!?