Friday, July 2, 2010

A quick post and a pretty picture :)

I wanted to post and say that I LOVED the midwife on Monday!! We told the other clinic we were transferring and I feel a bajillion times better. I really think the MW will help make this natural birth work and it makes me even more confident that I can do this. :)

We were surprised to have an ultrasound that day to do the 20w fetal assessment too! I was glad to be able to see the baby and also glad that I didn't have time to worry about the ultrasound and something being wrong.
There are a few things they want to keep an eye on - a calcification on the heart and just barely dilated kidneys. We were told that both things happen often and are usually nothing but it's something they want to monitor.

Here's one of the images we got. We're going Team Green and not finding out if it's a boy or girl but it sure does look like I've got a real live baby in there! :)

Baby G - 20w 3d

I love this one too :)

2 comments:

~semi-crunchy mama~ said...

I just happened upon your blog. I transferred to MW care at 34wks pregnant and it was, by far, the best decision we could have made.

Best of luck to you.

Carrie said...

I have some experience looking at those black and whites as I have three kids. So, I can say with some certainty, that is going to be one cute baby!