Monday, July 12, 2010

Almost normal

Man it's taking me FOREVER to kick this!! Sheesh! I'm just now starting to really feel better today. I ended up going BACK to the clinic on Thursday because I still wasn't feeling better. I have been taking antibiotics orally now and they prescribed me an inhaler. I'm still coughing today and my throat hurts a LITTLE bit but it's nowhere near as bad as it has been!

22 weeks this week. I didn't take a picture because I felt like poo and my parents were here for a visit. We had a nice time. Just long enough before I got TOO irritated with them. We went to a minor league baseball game Saturday night and MrG and both of my parents saw my belly jump a couple times while we were there. :) I was more excited about the fireworks after the game than the game itself but it was a fun night anyway.

This week I really need to get some things done since I got behind from doing nothing last week. This is my last official week of summer break. Next week I start marching band camp from 8-5. It goes for two weeks (Monday - Friday) and the 29th and 30th I go back to school for inservice. I have students Monday after that! The second half of summer has FLOWN by. I thought it was dragging a little in the beginning (not that going slow was a bad thing) but now that it's over I feel like I missed part of it!

Working around the house today - hope everyone has a great week!! :)

No comments: