Friday, May 7, 2010

Skittles at 7:43 am

What? They're fruit(y) and the baby wants them! :)

I have this one co-irker who has been driving me more crazy than the children have the past 3 weeks or so. He has driven me insane all through the play I helped him with, his concert I sold tickets for last night and now... today.

He is taking his kids (along with my friend another teacher) on a field trip. They've been planning this for a while now. When you're going to be out you have to find your own sub. Wanna guess when he started looking for one? LAST NIGHT. Not only is it next to impossible to find a sub the night before but there's a huge festival one town over that a lot of teachers take off for (or the subs go to themselves).

7:00 am he walks down the hall and asks if I've gotten his note. Um... No? He "couldn't find a sub" so he needs me, the art teacher and the dance teacher to take his kids!! HE waited until the last minute so WE have to save his rear by taking on additional students (besides our own) for him all day long.

::deep breath::

9 more days... 9 more days...

On MUCH happier news - today I'm 13 weeks along!! That means I'm starting 2nd Trimester. I can't even believe I'm typing this. I never thought I'd get a BFP let alone be in 2nd Trimester.

So on top of my great day with BabyG I have a craptastic co-irker. I think I need ice cream after school... or Starbucks... or both. ;)

4 comments:

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Congrats on reaching the second trimester! Definitely have yourself some ice cream to celebrate!

Carrie said...

I just happened upon your blog. Your posts are very funny. Congrats on the baby news!

Life's a Bee!! said...

Man! Time flies! I can't believe you're already in your 2nd trimester. It seems you just found out that you were pregnant!

Ladonna said...

yay for reaching the second trimester! I think you will find it is a very nice time in your pregnancy. Just wondering what your official due date is because I'm too lazy to do the math!