Friday, May 21, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

It's the day that we all look forward to (and any teacher that says they DON'T look forward to it is a big fat liar). It's also the day that you think will never come.

BUT IT'S HERE!!! YAY!!!!

I hope I don't have many kids today. The ones I DO have I plan on putting to work for me to get everything packed up and stored for summer. Middle schoolers are so eager to help all the time (so are elementary kids for that matter). They love feeling needed and important. I'm going to make them feel both today and then I'll give them candy as an extra benefit to their emotional satisfaction. :)

Turning in your keys is like finally turning in that research paper in college you stayed up all night long working on because you waited until the last minute to work on it. (Don't act like you never did that too.) That feeling and then walking out is pure awesome.

15 weeks today, anniversary tomorrow, and my birthday next week. :) I love May.

3 comments:

Life's a Bee!! said...

Happy late anniversary! Go baby go!

Life's a Bee!! said...

Wow! You have lots going on in May! Last year, I graduated with a B.A., had my son, & celebrated Mother's Day! It was awesome!

viewfromdownhere said...

I just came across your blog by chance and just had to comment because I love the saying you have at the top of your blog. And congrats on being done with school, on your anniversary and your baby!