Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm still alive :)

It's been a busy week or so. I'm helping with the musical at school (huge mistake that I walked into because I'm a newbie here and didn't realize what an unorganized disaster it would be).

I'm ready for spring break to get here in a hurry. I'm really ready for MAY to get here in a hurry but I've gotta take it one step at a time. :)

The wedding's next week so that'll be a little break. We start the last 9 weeks of the year tomorrow. I'm excited to be at the end but I'm anxious to see what my last group of kids are like.

Anyway just wanted to check in and say hi! :)

3 comments:

Life's a Bee!! said...

Hi! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Edith said...

Hi there. Just stumbled on your blog. Not sure how!
But I'm a wife and daughter and would dearly like to be a mother too. We got married in Sept 07 as well and are finding it's taking a little longer than we expected to get the baby thing sorted. Lots of tears and heart ache but lots of love and support as well. Looking forward to reading more.
Edith

Kriss said...

I was wondering where you went. I assume you got my message on the bump? -kriss