Monday, February 1, 2010

So... about that weight loss...

I lost 5lbs this week. That's 8lbs in 2 weeks. I started at 228, last week I weighed 225 and this week it was 220. I'm pretty happy with that!!! I finally weigh less than my husband again (that is something that has bothered me for a long long time).

Maybe if I actually work out this week I'll do great again. I'm going to stick to Phase 1 for one more week. South Beach Diet wants people only to stay on Phase 1 for 2-3 weeks at a time because it's not the healthiest. I don't think I can stand much more than a week of this because I NEED FRUIT!!!!!!!

I wonder if I can lose 20 more by my brother's wedding on March 19th...

What a great way to start the week!! No school and losing weight!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You are doing fantastic!!! Keep up the good work. :) It will be worth it in the end!

Kat said...

wow! good job!

Shaundra said...

That's awesome! Keep it going because once you start seeing even more results in the mirror and on the scale it is definitely a motivation for working out!

You're one of the most beautiful people I've ever met--both inside and outside!

I love you and miss you!