Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy weekend

I think I need spring weather to come so I can feel more motivated to clean my house and get moving on it. I don't have motivation at all - even though looking around should be motivation enough! This week is has been busy and my first full week of school for a LONG TIME and I was staying after school 3 of the 5 days for different things. So for THIS weekend, I'll blame it on the busy schedule. Next weekend I need to try to not have an excuse.

I'm going back on Phase 1 for the next two weeks before the wedding. Between Valentine's Day and MrG's birthday I have been a dieting failure the past few weeks. I need to get back on track and work out more consistently too. Other times I've dieted and gotten off track I'd just give up and forget about it. I'd eat whatever I wanted and stopped caring. This time is different. I was making progress, people have been telling me that they SEE the progress and I know I can do this!

We are heading to church in a little bit. MrG has to work at job #2 for the first time in over a month. They never give him any hours. He was tired and had a headache so we're going to the later church service instead of the first one that he usually prefers. We were hanging out with some friends last night and were out late. I had a great time though. :)

That's about it for this weekend! I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: