Monday, February 15, 2010

I think I over did it today

I didn't eat much all day long and then I did the shred tonight. I tried level 2 to see how it was. I think I could have done it better had I eaten more food (and food that was healthier for me). I've had tummy troubles since right after the workout and I feel totally drained now. I downed a big glass of "gatorade" (generic sports drink from Walmart LOL). I think I just need to go to bed.

I weighed this morning and I'm down to 215 - that's 3lbs down from last week. I have lost 13 and have 15 to go before my goal date. I'm going to cheat less and workout more and I THINK I'll have it! :) If not I'll get pretty darn close and will be pleased no matter what (as long as I don't gain any back of course).

Today I had a fun day with MrG. We went to see Valentine's Day and it was SUPER cute. Then I had an eye appointment and he helped me pick out new glasses. They look like this but are black with cream accents...source
(**weirdness right there ^ I can't get the text above the pic to right align w/o the "source" below it right aligning too. Creeepyyyyy)

I'll PIP me wearing them when I get them in. I hope they don't take long. They're supposed to take about a week. I love the ones I have but they're brown/neutral tones and I wanted some to wear with black/grey because a LOT of my clothes are black and I'm too anal to wear brown glasses with them. LOL

Ok going to set the timer on my coffee pot and head to bead. I've got early bus duty in the morning and I'm tired already. Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are just shredding down the lbs! Way to go!