Thursday, February 4, 2010

I can't believe I'm about to do this...

This is the "before" at Day 18
*post dinner (as if that makes a difference) - pre workout*

Well there you have it. Holy crap.

I'll work on a shot that shows legs too. The middle is clearly the problem area anyway. I looked even worse in the ones MrG took of me so we'll go with this for now.

In better news I did the Shred 2 days in a row and I'm not passed out on the floor and my back doesn't hurt! Score!

AND... my day was made by 7:15am. The resource officer at our school asked me this morning what I did while I was gone for the snow break because I looked different. I asked him what he meant and he said I looked thinner - that it took him a second to put his finger on WHAT was different but that I looked slimmer. I almost passed out in the middle of the hallway. If I weren't married I probably would have kissed the man. ;) Best compliment ever.

Can I shred tomorrow too? We shall see. Right now my left calf is cramped up but I'm going to be hopeful that it'll feel better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a great compliment! Go girl! I hear the shred will kick your butt, but it's worth it.

Susan said...

The dreaded middle area! That's where allof my weight goges too. Keep it up with the shred! I'm shooting for every other day which means I have to do it today. YOU CAN DO IT!

Kelly said...

I just created a blog to track my weightloss. I am so horrified at my before pictures that I haven't opened the blog to have readers (and I'll never, ever, ever let my real-life friends/family know about it).
I'm so proud of you for doing the shred and South Beach and for publically sharing your pictures!