Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st = 30 Day Shred Day 1... again.

Ok if I do the 30 Day Shred 5 days a week starting now until wedding week (my little brother gets married March 19th) I'll get all of my 30 days in with 3 days to spare the week before we fly up there.

I'm really going to try to stay positive that I can survive through this. I don't think I've ever worked out 5 days a week but I'm really going to set my mind to it this time. I'd love to fly home in March looking better than I looked when I left at Christmas!

I'll have to take a "before" picture tomorrow BEFORE I work out cause I look rough right now. My face stays the color of a tomato for an hour or so after I work out. I don't know why - it's always done that. Quite embarrassing in high school going to class after gym! ;)

Ok chugging some water then heading to bed. Good night blog world!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yes!!! You can do it! I did day 1 again last night and boy did it hurt. But it made me feel so much better today! Keep it up and I'm sure you will look even more amazing than you do right now. :) You go girl!

Kriss said...

My daughter and I did this for the first time today, it was a killer!!!! I work out 45 mins on a stairmaster/elipitical 3-4 days a week and this video about killed me. My daughter was there for fun (she is only 8) but if it wasn't for her, I would have quit. She kept saying, "Don't stop, are you a loser?"
I need to take my measurements tonight before I forget. I am already sore from today's video, hope I can move tomorrow. LOL. Oh and I think this is the first time I have commented. I have been in your shoes before and it's a tough road. (hugs)
-kriss
www.adoptingthreebees.blogspot.com