Friday, January 29, 2010

Vacation Dreams

We get a snow day that was actually necessary! Now I'm sitting here dreaming up what I want to do for vacation this year. We haven't had a "real" vacation for a long long time without it being travel for a purpose so MrG was determined to take one this year.

He wanted to "go to the mountains" which means Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburg. He's been there a bajillion times and I've been there once (and it was enough for now). I've got my mind set on getting him go agree to go somewhere new for both of us and I think I've found what I was looking for. :)

Savannah, GA



And I want to stay HERE.
All images found at that site too.

Wish me luck pitching the idea to Mr. G!!! :)

1 comment:

ButterflyGirl said...

Savannah is really nice. I live in Tennessee so Gatlinburg gets old after you've been there a dozen times. :) I'm Jess, and I'm new to your blog. I hope you will be a follower on mine. I too am trying to get pregnant. I have pcos, so its been difficult. I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope you get your vacation! :)