Monday, January 11, 2010

Ok, let's do this.

So I got a couple work out videos for Christmas (per my request). I started one tonight and I really liked it! This one...
is the one that I did. Level 1, took it slow. My favorite part? The other fatties (ie TBL contestants) were doing the workout behind the trainers instead of those skinny fitness freaks. Made my workout MUCH more enjoyable. Like having fat friends to suffer with you so you feel less awkward. Loved it.

I wasn't brave enough (and feeling well enough) to try this one yet
pic

I'm a little more intimidated by it so I just watched it as I recovered from the first one. I might (MIGHT) try it tomorrow. We'll see.

I need to get a better handle on the eating situation too. I'm having a lot of fun cooking which is causing a problem with me needing to lose weight. ;) Baby steps I guess. I didn't gain all of this over night and it won't go away over night either.

Ok now I need to shower.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You can do it! The 30DS is hard but once you do ita few times it's much easier. I wouldn't ever call it easy but easier. :) I'm going to be doing day 3 today and I'm not nearly as scared to do it!!!

T. said...

I've heard that the 30 day shred is amazing! I tried to find it at Wal-Mart the other day, but they didn't have any workout videos at all.
Good Luck!

ButterflyGirl said...

I hear Jillian's workout is pretty hard, and a really good one. She works your out hard. But you can do it. Stay with it. Be Blessed.