Saturday, November 28, 2009

I guess I should post or something.

I've apparently been neglecting to blog and failing to keep promises. I doubt anyone has actually noticed but it makes me feel like a slacker nonetheless.

Let's see... since my last update... nothing huge has happened! I do have some pictures to share though!

Round 1: From the trip home

My partner in crime enjoying the ride
She slept most of the way there and back.

It's about time IL has gotten some of these!
I saw some in Denmark when I went to Europe in high school and
thought they were cool and a GREAT idea!


Halfway home
The cross in Effingham



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had noticed! I check in every day and have been sad that there weren't new posts. :)
Praying for your family. I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa.