Saturday, November 28, 2009

Halloween Cookies

I decided to make Halloween cookies this year. I found some cool cookie cutters at the Williams Sonoma outlet store (for $1) so we decided to bake and decorate some for the neighbor kids across the street. Our friend came over to help. Well... at least we THOUGHT he was going to help. Turns out he's not so great at cookie decorating!

The Supplies

Ghosts

Mr.G helped too :)

Bats
This gets ugly quick so hold on to ya butts!
Started off pretty good!

After I looked across the table at him and said "What are you DOING?!?"

Yeah um... Those look like they've been shot in the face w/a shotgun
and I'm pretty certain they will scare the children.

"Fixing them" = adding googly eyes and more sprinkles.


After that I just worked on fixing the bats and having the 2 guys do the rest of the cookies.

(The bats after reconstructive surgery)


No comments: