Thursday, October 8, 2009

Scheduling a nap for tomorrow!

Tomorrow's going to be CRAZY! We have to be at the doctor's office that's an hour away in normal traffic by 7:30am. I have no idea what morning traffic is going to be like so we're going extra early. Here are the circumstances behind this thrilling adventure...

- I'll be fasting so no food/drinks etc.
- A date with the dildocam (on CD2 - I'll leave that up to your imagination ::gag::)
- Taking a 2 hour glucose test - which I hear tastes nasty.

I think a trip to Panera to get lunch for later is in order after this ordeal...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Don't worry, CD2 thing isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be (they put a big absorbent pad under you and i didn't even get anything on it, TMI? lol), and the orange glucose test that i did was like over sweet orange drink. I downed it with plenty of time to spare. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Good luck tomorrow. The glucose test really isn't too bad. Mine was orange flavored and tasted like super sweet Orange Crush soda.