Monday, September 21, 2009

New Favorite...

So there's this blog/website that I LOVE. She has tons of cool stuff on it. My favorite section is her cooking section. I've got baking down pretty well but I'm still working on the cooking side of that. I'm getting better but this recipe right here takes the cake. (pun intended). It was too good not to mention and the pictures in the recipe help me out SO much.

I brought a piece with me today to eat at lunch. Best idea I've had in a long time. I was going to send the rest of it to work with Mr G to get it out of the house but I may have changed my mind. Bringing a piece for lunch each day will help me survive the week.

I'm going to add a pic when I get home. I can't see them here. Lunch is almost over. Happy Monday everyone! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Isn't the pioneer woman awesome, I love her! Her recipes are fab too.

Shaundra said...

I miss you!!!