Friday, July 10, 2009

So frustrating.

I accidentally didn't temp today. I honestly thought I had but it was a dream. I even told Mr. G that my temp went down below the coverline that's how vivid it was. WEIRD. My temp took a dive yesterday so I was SURE AF would show up last night/this morning. I even slept in a pad I was so sure.

According to FF I'm 17dpo. When I tested at 15dpo it was a bfn. I might be 15 dpo today because I may have ovulated later than FF says I did but still by 15dpo I've usually started my period. Usually when I test AF comes shortly after. It's a little game she likes to play. I don't get the humor in it but that's just her I guess.

I've been out of progesterone for 2 days now (another thing I thought would bring AF along) and still nothing.

I called the doctor and left a message with his nurse and called his home number but he's out of town until tomorrow night. If AF hasn't come yet I WILL be finding him at church on Sunday if his nurse doesn't help me or give me a decent answer.

I'm just tired of it. I have mentally moved on but my body didn't follow along.

No comments: