Saturday, July 25, 2009

I LOVE coffee

I'm in the market for a new coffee maker. I have had a one cup brewer for 4 years but I'm quickly getting tired of it. I want more than one cup in the morning and it's a pain dealing with it so I'm in search of a new one. I want one that has a timer so I can have it ready when I get up in the morning and don't have to fumble around making coffee in my morning grogginess.

I'm on a mission to get Mr. G to let me get this beauty

Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200
(pic found here)

It has received GREAT reviews everywhere and it's a fairly middle of the road price for an above average coffee maker. I'm a believer in getting something that's a little more high quality the first time so you don't have to buy another one to replace it. Not only is it supposed to work well but I have a coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond and it's cute. :)

In the spirit of TTC mind games I can't help but think hope that MAYBE if I get this one I'll jinx my infertility and get pregnant - having to give up coffee.

**UPDATE** We got the black one :) I'm super excited and can't wait to use it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I like the way that one looks. I got an espresso machine for my birthday and I make iced coffee at least once a day. So yummy and I'm saving money by not going to Starbucks.