Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I feel like I'm just coasting right now.


I didn't get the job I wanted (in 2 different situations). I'm on cycle 22. I triggered today. I'm tired. I'm emotional. I'm ready for the fall but I'm not ready for school. Most days I just want to stay in bed and cry all day.

I feel like I have... NOpartum depression... or something.

I almost made it through my trip to the doctor today w/o feeling down. Baby in the waiting room - ok I'll just play with my new cell and try to forget that it's there. Had the ultrasound, 2 good follies on the right, no cysts this time - YAY! Waited for trigger shot and left. I came out of the elevator and as I walked by the door to the stairs this ecstatic couple comes bounding out of the door with ultrasound pictures in their hand. Theirs was different than my ultrasound though. There was a baby in there.

"Did you see it when..." whispered the wife with excitement.

::dagger to the heart::

Suckfest.

Boohoo pity party blah blah blah. I'm going to get through it, I know I will. Going through a tunnel with no light at the end is hard sometimes.

2 comments:

Cate said...

There IS a light at the end of your tunnel! I promise.


((hugs))

Praying for you <3

Jen said...

You have EVERY right to feel the way you do! If a pity party is what you need then take it.

I really wish we lived closer, because I would be over at your house in a heartbeat. ughhh!

Like Cate said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And remember that God's timing is even more perfect than we can ever imagine. Hold tight to that promise and hold tight to HIM!

Love ya!