Sunday, July 26, 2009

Awesome shopping finds

So I already told you we went shopping yesterday for a coffee maker. I haven't told you about the other awesomeness I got when we were out!

First off... Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin

I got the teeny tiny 10 oz. bottles of this last fall because I LOVED the way it smelled and it's "detoxifying" (whatever - basically made my hair feel really good). I have super mega thick hair so when I found that jug of the stuff at Marshalls I freaked out! 64 oz!!! HOLY CRAP! I'm SO excited. I got both the shampoo and conditioner for a GREAT price ($40 total) and I'm totally stoked about it.

Another thing I found were these notebook thingies

The outside is hard kinda like a portfolio and the design on the paper is super cute. I didn't think to take a closer picture and I'm too lazy to do it all again. They're called "kit by russell and hazel" but there's not much about them online. Anyway I had one and LOVED it last school year. It was my splurge then but found them at Marshall's way cheaper so I snatched up two.

I got crosshairs and took a nap today after church. Mr. G is napping on the couch right now. We need to eat dinner soon. We put chicken pieces in the crockpot and they smell AMAZING. Can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Chatham said...

I am going to have to try that shampoo! It sounds amazing!