Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wanted: Temp spike

Reward: Cookies.

Seriously. Where is it? I triggered on Monday and I fully expected to see one this morning and.... nothing. Some efriends told me it can take 48 hrs (which will be today at 3-ish) so if I don't get one tomorrow I'll freak.

::sigh:: Guess we have to do it again tonight ;)

In some MUCH better news - I'm totally going swimming today. YAY!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine has a friend whose parents have a pool and they let her swim in it so I'm tagging along to enjoy the inferno heat and blazing sun in the water. :) That whole story made me sound like I am in high school. My friend's friend's parents? Nice. I don't really care at this point cause I'm going SWIMMIN'!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I really really hope you get your spike! Until then, have sex! ha! Like you haven't been doing that?