Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ugh. Can it be July now?

So I was supposed to go to a wedding at the end of the month but with IF crap the timing is messing us up big time. I don't want to be gone all weekend then come home on a Monday to have to do a post coital and my first u/s ever. I'm trying to call my friend and apologize for him and cancel. I don't want to but I know it's going to be stressful and TTC + IF = enough stress on its own w/o adding even more. I haven't seen him in over a year (we've only seen him ONCE since we got married 3 years ago) so I'm sure it won't be a big deal to him and we'll totally send a gift.

In exchange for that trip we're going to go see my family a few weeks later for the 4th of July. My aunt will be in Chicagoland (she lives in CA) and I haven't seen her in years. She's never even met Corey and, as sad as it is to say, I'm afraid this could be my last time seeing her. She SAYS she's getting better but I'm almost convinced that she tells my grandma that to make her worry less.

So. This just feels like a big mess. I wish we could do both but Corey doesn't have that much vacation and IF is expensive so we're trying to really watch what we're spending right now.

That being said I just made my first phantom baby "purchase". In my defense I can give them away as shower gifts but they were free (I just had to pay shipping)

I got the blue one too. Couldn't help it. They're $32 + shipping regularly but I got them free and just paid the shipping ($8.45 or something like that). So I got 2 of them. That was my first time buying something baby related so I think I'm doing pretty well after 2 years of waiting and trying.

No I need to get moving and do some stuff around here before Mr.G gets home. I also have to run to the dry cleaners to take his shirts in (which is lame for me to just go out for that but whatever) Maybe he'll let me wash & iron them instead and save a little money that way... :)

No comments: