Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One more week...

and the 2ww will be over. The heartburn is killing me. I hate these stupid pills. I looked back at my chart from last cycle and 8dpo is when I started feeling crampy and bloated. That's tomorrow. Joy.

I took an awesome nap today and still have a bunch of work to do on the house before we leave on Friday. I'm keeping up in the kitchen - now if I could just follow up with the rest of the house! We're leaving for my parents' on Friday night and will be back Tuesday morning. It'll be a short trip but a good one. I love being "home" for the 4th of July. They always have such cute stuff to do there - a parade, concert in the park afterward (with tons of junk food to buy), water hose games run by the fire department, foot races for the kids, and fireworks that night. I haven't been home for that in a long time.

I really didn't have anything good to say. I just wanted to update :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How many DPO do you wait to test? Early tester or late?

Mrs.G said...

I'm a late tester. I hate seeing bfns more than I hate seeing AF so I'd rather see her first.