Sunday, June 28, 2009

I HATE pregnancy dreams!

I had one this morning and it was weird. I was going to the doctor for what I THOUGHT was an ultrasound but when I got there they made me sit on this bench in a waiting room and put these things over my eyes that were supposed to make me relax or something. The things looked like big strip steaks so I have no idea where any of that came from. I woke up holding my belly because that's what I was doing as I sat there with the "steak" on my face.

Then I couldn't stop sneezing and my nose is totally itchy so I just got up so I wouldn't disturb Mr. G.

My temp went up a little again this morning. I'm convincing myself that the progesterone is the cause of the insanity we saw yesterday but at the same time my chart looked NOTHING like that last cycle. Weird.

No comments: