Monday, June 8, 2009

How do I...?

Keep my mind off of this? Seriously. I can't get the infertility issues out of me head because there's no escaping them. I take a pill every day that's meant to help with them. My body won't let me forget because I've been crampy and bloated for almost a week! I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Can't really forget when every second my tummy feels like crap.

I was discussing with a friend the fine line between cynicism and realism. If I'm realistic about my situation I get treated like a cynic. If I'm hopeful I feel like I'm being stupid and naive. Where's the happy medium? Is there one? Cause if there is I need to find it quick.

We sit down with the doctor tomorrow. If we don't get the answers we want I'm going to request demand a referral to an RE. I'm done with playing games. It's time to move on. I've even started talking to Mr. G about moving to a state with mandated IF coverage in place (which would also put us closer to my family and a little further from his). That's in the works but I have to keep using the stepping stones between to get there.

No comments: