Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wish List

I'm hoping to get some $$ for my birthday on Friday from my parents. I'm not sure if I'll get any or how much it'll be if I do (my mom doesn't have a job anymore). I'm torn between spending it on something special for myself or putting it towards bills/IF treatment. It's a battle I've been wrestling with for a few days now and it's kinda bringing me down so here's something I want (really bad).

A netbook. I want one SO bad. They're so small and light weight and I've heard great things about them.

So do I do the logical thing and put the money away or do I splurge and get myself a treat? What do you think?

1 comment:

Danse said...

Normally, I've very frugal/fiscally responsible. But I say go for a gift to yourself. It's your birthday, you've been going though a lot and deserve something (other than paying bills).