Sunday, May 17, 2009

Why must babies stare at me?

I think there's something seriously going on that I have some kind of baby attractor attached to my face. I can feel when people are looking at me (even little tiny people) so I look. I promise I don't stare at babies (much) I can feel them looking at me! Church was crazy this morning.

I whispered to Mr. G "That baby won't stop starring at me!"
Mr. G: "Don't look now but I bet the one behind you is too!"

If we hadn't been in church I would have smacked him. LOL Brat.

That's all I've got for today. I'm going to do some laundry and clean up a little then I'm going to dinner tonight with some work friends :)


3 comments:

Chatham said...

Babies love beautiful faces :)

Jen said...

It's because your so pretty! Babies love to look at beautiful faces!

Mrs.G said...

LOL You girls are so silly. Maybe it was my glasses...