Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's the point!?

What's the point of showering before work if I'm coming to a room where the air conditioner doesn't work and no one seems to care? If I had any money I'd bet that the teacher who's getting this room next year will have the air/heat issue fixed and the principal will care then!

When I'm hot I feel disgusting. I'm sweaty, sticky, sleepy and EXTREMELY irritable today and to top it off my lunch SUCKED. It was gross. Don't get the Healthy Choice Chicken Parmesan, broccoli and apple crisp. It's nasty. I don't even have any gum to get the taste out of my mouth.

Called the doctor's office. There's still a message on my stuff for him to look at it this morning but he hasn't yet and it's still pending. ::looks at watch:: Time's a ticking and if I need to start Clomid I need to know soon!

I'm so frustrated and cranky I could sit here and cry.

No comments: