Friday, May 15, 2009

Popsicle Fail.

So I'm a procrastinator. I've known this for years but it hasn't stopped me yet.

I did an incentive thing w/my students and thought (at the last minute) that I'd buy a couple HUGE boxes of Fla-Vor-Ice (the popsicles in the plastic sleeves) and give them to the winners on one of the last days of school!

We went and bought them last night (because I kept forgetting) and put them in the freezer. Mr. G and I both thought they'd freeze over night and I could give them out today.

WRONG.

They're still liquid and there's no room in this stupid teacher's lounge freezer to put them if I take them out of the box. The kids will mostly be gone after Monday. I suppose I could give them out on Tuesday but that means many of the kids won't get them and I'll have a butt load of popsicles left.

So... now what? I feel like I'm stuck. I'm such an idiot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

EAT 'EM! Those things are delicious!

Mrs.G said...

I don't think I could eat 400 of them ;)

I managed (somehow) to fit all 400 in our freezer. I snuck out of school early cause I was exhausted and needed to figure these out so I'll just take them next week I guess.

I hate it when my plans fall apart. It seemed like a good idea at the time...