Friday, May 8, 2009

No results yet...

Doctors are well guarded people within the walls of their medical offices. You try to call them and ask them (or their nurse) a question and you have to have everything but a background check and finger printing to get to the answers and you STILL don't get to talk to them! How'd we get from doctors making house calls to not being able to talk to your doctor unless you have an appointment? Seriously. It's sad.

Anyway I called yesterday to check on the biopsy results and they weren't in yet. The receptionist/lady/nurse? said they probably wouldn't be in till Monday but I could call today to see if I wanted too. I don't think I will. I hate harassing people and calling to get no answers so I'll probably just wait. I'll have more time on Monday anyway. I'm thinking AF is on her way so I'll have to get SOME kind of answer soon!

Does that go hand-in-hand with my not liking to POAS? I hate seeing the negative so much I just started waiting until AF came so I didn't get the disappointment.

I wish I could fast forward to tomorrow evening. I have to work tonight AND tomorrow during the day. I'm not looking forward to it because I'm just tired. I can't wait to be done with school so I can rest!

Random: My B key keeps sticking and putting multiple b's every time I type them. It 1/2 way irritates me because it's freaking annoying but it 1/2 way makes me laugh because it reminds me of Demitri Martin's comedy sketch including a part about B Batteries. I'll have to find it and post it when I get home. It's HILARIOUS. They even come in delayed! I'll type a b and get a few words later and another one pops into a word that doesn't even have one in it! LOL It's always the simple things that entertain me ;)

1 comment:

GnomeSweetGnome said...

"I'd like some B batteries, please"
"What kind of batteries?"
"B Batteries!"

LOL. I hope your doctor calls with your results soon!