Monday, May 11, 2009

My first blog award!!

I was going to work this into the end of the post below but realized how LONG it was and decided it deserved it's own AW anyway. ;)

I got nominated for my first blog award - TWICE! My friends Danse and Rotty nominated me for the blog award below. I'd nominate them back but I think that's against the rules or something so let me tell you about how great they are instead!

Danse - she is an amazing friend. Her dog Baxter is probably one of the coolest dogs ever (aside from my 3 of course lol). She's been through a lot during her TTC journey and is now blessed to be pregnant with TWINS!! Danse has helped me out a lot by answering questions I've run into with my IF treatments - no matter how stupid the questions may be! I love this girl and enjoy reading her blog and can't wait to see pics of those beautiful babies she's growing right now!

Rotty - Not gonna lie. When Rotty first came to our board I didn't like her much. I'm pretty sure she was there on an invasion with her BNOTB friends (but I may be wrong about that). It took me a little while to get used to her but now I can't understand how I didn't adore her from the start! She's away right now on military deployment and I miss her like crazy even though I've never met her (in person). We used to text all the time and I miss her good morning texts SO much! She'll be home very soon and I can't wait till she is!

So. Here's the award...

SisterhoodBlogAward


(I went to the website that's on the award to see what it says and the creator says you're supposed to put it in your side bar! Didn't know that! Pretty fun!)

Here are the guidelines for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 5 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

Here are my nominations:
Tales from Auburn - ever since I bothered her about updating her cute belly pics this girl has been a great friend to me. She always checks up on me and prays for me often. I love seeing how big (and HANDSOME) her little man is getting. He's simply adorable and is totally blessed to have a GREAT mommy!

speak of the indescribable - I don't even know where to begin with this one. :) One night (one LATE night) not long after she lost buddha we were up talking till probably 2 or 3 in the morning about anything and everything under the sun. We often wish we lived closer to each other so we could go through our seriously tough times together. We're meeting up in June when I go to Kentucky for a friend's wedding and I can't WAIT!!

Hoping and Wishing - I'm pretty sure this girl has no idea how great I think she is. From her gorgeous wedding pictures to her funny posts on her blog. I think she's awesome and I love reading her stories she posts. She's also a great help to me with my Weight Watcher's stuff and has little tips for me all the time about making it through the week :)

Gossamer Wings - B really needs to update her blog WAY more often (seriously. Work on it.). We realate to each other well because we're both music teachers. She's a sweet girl and I crack up when I talk to her about stuff all the time. I think she needs to drive down to meet up with Catie and I in June!!

My best friend (IRL) - ok so she NEVER updates and she lives far away from me now but I love Mrs. F with all my heart and couldn't imagine life without her. She was probably the best thing to come out of me majoring in music in college. Other than her it was a total waste. I love this girl and can't wait to see her again (SOON!?!?).

I was going to put Kelly's up but I think it's private so I wanted to give her a shout out here anyway :)

I love you all!

3 comments:

Danse said...

Aww, thanks MrsG, you're so sweet! And an awesome e-friend.

Jen said...

Awww, Mrs. G! I'm so thrilled! I love it! I was thought you meant the super stalker award and then I scrolled down. But I'll graciously accept super stalker! Hee hee!
Love ya!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited to even be mentioned. :)
I actually recently created a blog that I keep in my sig on BOTB that doesn't really have personal info. so you might seem me replying to your stuff with that log in occasionally. You can check either one. They are pretty much the same. :)
mrskelly1014.blogspot.com