Monday, May 18, 2009

More Blog Awards!

The first was from my lovely Chatham...

As Queen of the day, I must :1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm.2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love 3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).

1. I used to drive a forklift on summer breaks from college
2. I went to band camp AND choir camp when I was younger and LOVED IT!!
3. I have the three cutest dogs in the whole world and I love them :)
4. I like football (but pretend I don't because my husband doesn't)
5. I am adopted
6. Pedicures are easily one of my favorite things ever.
7. I want to be a nurse one day.

Ok I'll tag...
Catie
Brigid
Rotty
Kelly
Jen
Danse
JLT (even though she just got it)

The other one I received was the Zombie Chicken award from Jen...

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by not choosing wisely or choosing at all."

And for this one... I nominate... YOU!

I'm suddenly really sleepy so my brain won't work far enough to pick people to nominate so you all get it. Congratulations :)

1 comment:

Jessica Loves Trevor (JLT) said...

Thanks for the double nomination! I wanted to give it to you again, too! I always have the same list of people I like the most for the blog awards (I guess we'll just keep giving each other stuff!) and it sucks when they've already gotten it and I have to figure out a new person.

P.S. I have the baby-staring-at-me gene, too. It is really a good form of torture.