Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last day of teaching & waiting on the call!

It's FINALLY my last day of teaching!! I feel like these last few days have been DRAGGING and while I'm here working my butt off the art teacher is chilling at our other school and hasn't had to teach at all this week! She's getting art work passed out and getting the room ready. I don't even know where to start in this room. We have to change classrooms but I can't move anything because the room where we're moving to is still occupied. This is so aggravating.

I'm going to give the doctor's office till lunch time to call me then I'm going to call and leave a message for the nurse kindly reminding her to talk to him/call me with what I need to do this cycle. I'll be really disappointed if I have to sit this one out again. I need to order some PreSeed and give that a shot. I meant to order sticks for my CBEFM but forgot - I've got plenty of OPKs though since I found some on clearance at Target last weekend.

That's all that's happening today. I've got a semi-busy schedule tomorrow and Friday I just need to keep my eye on the prize. I'm almost done and NEED summer badly!!

No comments: