Monday, May 4, 2009

Kindergarten induced headache & Endometrial Biopsy

Oh. my. gosh. I feel like my head is going to explode. I tried to do two things with the kindergarten class today before I just gave up. It's the end of the year, I know, but this was insanity. I wanted to rip my hair out and the art teacher was laughing at me from her desk because it was like trying to get a million butterflies in one net with one swoop.

After school I've got this biopsy. I'm kinda scared since the HSG was so painful but I'm hoping for the best. I'm just ready for some answers I'm tired of having this struggle with no reason why it's happening! I'm tired of TTC.

Shout out to my friend Catie - happy birthday!

Off to take some pain meds and get ready to lasso 4th grade in less than 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Cate said...

WOOT for biopsy thingys!


PS- THEY MOVED MY US TO TOMORROW! Double WOOT for no vag cams on my bday!

Jen said...

Good luck at your biopsy today! I'll be praying for you and good news!

Jessica Loves Trevor said...

Good luck with the biopsy! I hope it doesn't hurt too much!