Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm so confused!!!

I have so many questions I need to ask the doctor and it's impossible to get in touch with him or his nurse (as I've mentioned many times before) so today I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and frustrated.

How do we know the Clomid has worked?
Why am I taking progesterone if I haven't ovulated yet?
What's the next step?
When will we do IUI? We have to get the ovulation down first right?
If progesterone makes my temp rise how will I even know if I ovulate?
Why do I get +OPKs but no ovulation?
Will the prog. interfere with my chance at ovulating?

I'm so confused right now I can't even remember what the clomid and progesterone are supposed to be doing. I feel like my head's spinning and I really want to sit down w/the doctor to ask all this and have him explain to us, step by step, what is going on and what needs to happen now. This whole "Here take these and we'll be in touch" thing is why I left my last doctor - not to mention the monitoring which I thought would happen with this one but didn't.

I feel like I'm just lost and it makes me want to scream and rip my hair out!

1 comment:

Jessica Loves Trevor (JLT) said...

They should be doing a progesterone level check on you at 7 days post o to see.