Wednesday, May 6, 2009

National Infertility Survival Day

I'm having trouble titling this post so I'll just leave it a that. :)

I have grown to absolutely hate Mother's Day. HATE. IT. I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to see the Kay's commercial with the Mommy make-over day, I don't want to go into stores to see Mother's Day sales, I don't want to go shopping for cards for my mom and crazy MIL. It's even hard for me to watch the new Rice Krispies commercials - and they're on all the time not just at Mother's Day! It even comes to me in my email. You can't hide from it. It is EVERYWHERE.

That being said I don't know if I've posted this before but it should be a required read for everyone (especially everyone someone struggling with IF knows or comes in contact with).

Click here.

Even if I DID post it before - it's worth another post for sure.

Ooo! Here are a few more!
Coping with IF on Mother's Day
National IF Survival Day


No comments: