Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby Dream

I can't remember all of it other than knowing when I woke up that it was very vivid while I was asleep (does that make sense?). I know it was a girl and had a head full of long dark hair - which is odd because both Mr. G and I were bald then blonde when we were babies. I remember doing her hair (she had enough for a little ponytail or pig tails or something).

I remember waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep because I didn't want to dream about it anymore.

Then I dreamed something about being on a boat/raft going around the tip of either South America or Africa (don't remember which) and worrying that the natives were going to kill us or something.

So bizarre.

So are dreams part of our psyche or are they really just misfirings in our brain? That's the question I've been kicking around lately. I usually never remember my dreams but the past week or so I remember them. Is there a reason we dream what we dream or is it just our brain being weird? I SO should have been a psych major.

I start progesterone tomorrow. ::throws confetti:: I'm sure that'll make ALL my dreams be happy and normal... yeah... ;)

No comments: