Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sinus attack AGAIN!?!

I stayed sick all weekend and even broke down and bought a neti pot on Saturday afternoon. They are completely and utterly disgusting and my congestion has been so bad I have to use it over and over to get it to work but they do work. I've used it every day since and didn't use it yesterday morning and the sinus stuff started coming back! I'm ready to rip my hair out. This is insane. My throat's killing me and I want to puke from the drainage (sorry. TMI.) I thought I was in the clear and now we're going to Nashville tonight to catch our flight tomorrow morning. I do NOT want to be miserable on this trip!! :(

I'm so scared that it'll get bad again that I'm going to pack the nasty thing! ::gag::

I probably won't be updating for a few days (not that anyone will be TOO disappointed - LOL!) but I'll update with pictures when I get back!

1 comment:

Chatham said...

The power of positive thinking! I KNOW you will have a great time ;)