Thursday, April 9, 2009

CD1 & Fertility Friend

One of the hardest parts about putting in your CD1 info is what happens after you hit "save". It pops up the screen that says changes have been made to your chart based on your info blah blah blah. I guess they like to give you that extra stab of insult to injury to remind you that another cycle was a failure. Kiss it FF. I don't need the reminder.

I'm not too torn up about this cycle starting. Come Saturday and Sunday I might be singing a different tune (haha singing - I'm a singer! Get it?!?) because of family gatherings with the baby that I love dearly whose mother doesn't care about her at all and a pregnant belly of another who is due in May. ::sigh:: It just never ends.

Speaking of that belly I went as far as texting my boss asking her to schedule me to work the 19th so I had an excuse to not attend the shower for this girl. My MIL will be pissed when she hears that "uh oh! They scheduled me to work! I can't BELIEVE this!! I guess I can't make it to the shower. Gee... that sure stinks" (baha) but I just don't want to go and can't handle going to this one in particular. Does that make me a bad person?

On a happier note I ate enough for breakfast today to make my belly feel nice and full. Not stuffed full just comfy full. I hope that keeps me going today and helps me ward of my killer cramps that are trying to push their way through! :)

1 comment:

Jessica Loves Trevor said...

I totally agree. There is something about seeing an entire month of charting erased in an instant that makes you want to punch the computer screen.

I don't think you're a bad person at all. It sucks to be around pregnant people and showers, I will probably be pulling something similar, myself, pretty soon. Hang in there, I hope you get your baby soon.