Monday, April 20, 2009

Can I get a clone over here?

I've got TONS of stuff to do before we leave town on Wednesday. We're driving to Nashville that night and we're flying out Thursday morning to go to Chicago and then to Michigan for my best friend's wedding. This is the first time I've ever been a bridesmaid and I'm super excited to see her!! I haven't seen her in YEARS (sad realization! We need to work on that!).

So the emission light came on in my car and I need to get that checked out and the oil changed (maybe the oil is causing the light to come on?). I need to give the dogs a bath and finish laundry and cleaning. I need to go to the grocery store for dog food and people food so we don't starve between now and Wed. I need to clean out the refrigerator too! All this and I'm working tonight!! EEK!!

Anyone want to come and go to work/school for me so I can do all that extra crap? Or do all that extra crap so I can work? Anyone? Please?!?

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Chatham said...

If you get a clone, I want one too!!!