Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weight Watchers

Ugh. Today my allergies are KILLING ME. I feel so helpless when it happens cause I'm already taking Zyrtec AND Singulair - not much more I can do other than suffer through them. :(

I'm joining Weight Watchers on Saturday. This is it. I'm done. I figure if I have to weigh in in front of people each week that I'll be embarrassed enough to do things right and take some of this weight off. I really hate this. I swear I'm gaining it in my middle and not just being a hypochondriac because when in went to get some new pants at Lane Bryant I've gone from a triangle shape to the square. I just keep wondering if it's from PCOS.

Speaking of that. I have an appointment on April 13th with a new OB. If nothing comes from this I'll be heading to an RE as so on as possible. I'm hoping this guy is better. I've heard good things about him so I hope it's all true! :)

Gotta finish my lunch. I have to stay in this building until 7:30 pm for parent-teacher conferences where no one (NO ONE) comes to see me. So I sit here. Biggest waste of time EVER.

Tomorrow's Friday and the beginning of my SPRING BREAK!! Hallelujah!!!!!!

No comments: