Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's fruit adventure...

So I've decided that I'm going to experiment with new food. Mostly fruits and veggies but I'll go with others too. SO! Here is my first installment of Mrs. G's Great Food Adventure! :)

pic found here

KUMQUATS!!

I've always admired this cute little fruit but was always scared to try them so today I stepped up to the plate and bought some.

When you bite into them they are EXTREMELY sour but immediately go to a sweet place which makes them rather crazy. I have decided that they are comparable to nature's version of SourPatch Kids. They're good but I couldn't eat too many at once that's for sure!

8 medium kumquats = 1 Weight Watchers point


1 comment:

Jen said...

kumquats!?! How much fun is that to say? I've never tried them before but will take your taste testing into account. Will stay tuned for more food adventures!!