Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today I'm craving...

A frosty from Wendy's. I REALLY want a Shamrock Shake but have yet to find out if they even carry them down here.

I'm always bad as far as diet is concerned the week of AF. I'll admit it. I'm an emotional eater. This is why I'm so overweight. I remember eating a lot of junk as a kid too from being bored and emotional living with my mother. Who knew it would turn into something that didn't go away after childhood?

It's HOT here today! A week ago today I was at home with 9 inches of snow around me and today it's going to be in the 80s! What the crap!? I'm not ready for that big of a jump! Plus the heat in the older of my two classrooms (2 different schools) has to be switched from heat to air before it'll blow cool so I'm stuck with the windows open. :P DYING!

I think so punk 2nd grader knocked my clock off the wall on purpose and now I'm pissed. it's securely hanging on a nail on the wall. The wind has been blowing but not enough to knock it off of there. I started leading this class of little hellions out of the room and when came back the clock was on the floor.

CD2 + cramps + heat + time change = no good.

No comments: