Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Really PreK-Nazi-Teacher? REALLY?!?

Let me preface this entry by saying that I teach grades PreK-4th at TWO different schools and add a few Special Ed classes (that aren't in my hours count and I shouldn't have to teach).

So there's this PreK teacher. Drives everyone crazy (myself included). Another PreK teacher (and semi-friend of mine) told me about a song that she had on CD and liked for the PreK Graduation at the end of the year. She said listen to it and see what I thought but if I had other things planned it'd be fine.

It's been a while and I forgot about it so I picked 3 songs and voluntarily burned them CDs with the songs (CDs that I paid for with my own money). I had one to PreK Nazi Teacher.

She looks at me like I'm an idiot and says "Didn't you get the song from S that we talked about at our grade group meeting?"

Now I'm going back and re-burning CDs so they include this other song too because I have nothing better to do with my time and no other classes/grades to plan for other than theirs. The only reason I'm burning the CDs is because she and the 3rd PreK teacher don't know how to load music files when I send them through email.

Seriously? Remove your head from your rear and take a look around. For real.

No comments: