I saw some spotting this morning and my temp has been on its way down for days now. I'm not surprised since I've been expecting the worst. I've decided to call a different OB in the area for a consult to see what they would do. If they're not willing to monitor me on clomid or test me for PCOS I think I'll try to get in with a RE. I've been avoiding that because of the long drive to get to one.
I have to update with my GREAT day at church yesterday that really helped me and lifted me but I haven't had a chance to organize those thoughts yet.
You Are Who God Says You Are
5 hours ago